- Aboriginal Forestry Initiative helps to increase the participation of First Nations, Inuit and Métis peoples in the Canadian economy and improve economic outcomes for Aboriginal peoples in all parts of Canada.
- Expanding Market Opportunities Program increase market opportunities for the Canadian forest industry in offshore markets and non-residential construction and mid-rise segments in North American markets.
- Forest Communities Program encourages community-level partnerships to take advantage of emerging resource-based economic opportunities.
- Forest Innovation Program supports research, development and technology transfer activities in Canada’s forest sector.
- Investments in Forest Industry Transformation Program aims to support Canada’s forest sector in becoming more economically competitive and environmentally sustainable through targeted investments in advanced technologies.
- Pulp and Paper Green Transformation Program seeks to improve the environmental performance of Canada's pulp and paper industry.